View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #14
Ladyhawk
YT 2000 Club Member

Tell him fine you'll pay him back if he starts leaving money on the nightstand! I've been married 25 years now and I can tell you it's suppose to be a partnership. I'd have it no other way! I don't look like I did 25 years ago and neither does Terry. We'll change even more as time goes by, that's not what's important! I support him and he supports me in our lives together. We're a team and we work together on mutual goals and individual ones as well. Being a breeder was my dream, not Terry's but he supports me in it. We purchased the dogs together and though they are mostly my responcibility he helps out as much as I need him to. Even comes to shows with me when he can. Everyone deserves to be loved unconditionally by their mate, that means you too! If your weight affects how you feel about you than work on it, I will too. I'm sure you can get alot of support here. If you're happy with your weight or feel that it's what is best for you right now, tell him no deal. Don't endanger yourself or your pup because he's being ignorant!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!