View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 12:14 PM   #11
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Geez girl...I'm sorry but - it surely doesn't sound like your husband has his priorities straight! Your husband reminds me ALOT of my best friends husband. Once she was sick and needed to go to the emergency room at about 1 a.m. - well she was so sick that she COULDN'T drive herself (they live kinda far out - about 30 minutes from town) so she BEGGED him to drive her there - well he used HIS truck to drive there and he MADE her pay him back in gas!!!!! Un-be-freakin-lieveable!!!! Now THAT...made me sick. What kind of "HUSBAND" makes his SICK WIFE pay him back in gas for driving her to the ER!!! OMG - when she told me that, I was FUMING - P!$$ED!

NONE of this type of sh!t would fly with me, I'll tell ya that right now. You don't MARRY someone because of what they look like - you marry them because of WHAT'S INSIDE - and if that isn't GOOD ENOUGH - then you have no business getting married in the first place. It's as simple as that. You need to give your husband a reality check and explain to him that you don't look like you did 15 years ago, and you won't look the same in ANOTHER 15 years as you do right now - and NEITHER WILL HE. Geez, what is he going to do when you get OLDER?? Make you pay him back because your skin isn't as taught as it used to be years earlier? Give me a break. I could go on and on and on about something like this - but I won't. However I will simply say this: YOU don't need to lose weight, your husband just needs a reality check.

P.S.- Sorry to be so blunt - but I cannot STAND to hear about husbands acting this way toward their wives. I hear it enough from my best friend and it makes me want to THROW UP. I am just taking up for YOU girl...what your husband is doing to you is NOT RIGHT.

Maybe you should let your husband come to YT and read all of these replies

Good luck and don't put up with his BS!!!!!!!!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!