View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 11:09 PM   #9
Sonashe
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Believe me guy's, you aren't going to hurt my feeling's by thinking my kid is a total arse. Oh wait,,,,that's what I think. I get so pissed at him, and Quincy probly feed's on that.

I've tried holding Quincy and have Justin pet him. This is a real tense situation. Justin's affraid of the dog, and the dog's affraid of him. If Justin even get's close, Quincy will bite him.

I hope to God that Justin really isn't so mean. He has had lot's of pet's his whole life, and has been very loving with them. I'm hoping the key to this thing will be that when Justin is there more often, Quincy will settle down. Then I can start to try to get somewhere. As it is now, Justin only show's up once a week if that. So Quincy is not reconising him as a member of the family like one of you mentioned. I think maybe I'll have Justin give hime some treat's through the cage. Of course Quincy will be going nut's.

Anyone have the dog whisper's phone number. Maybe I just need to tell Quincy "pssst". I don't think Quincy will ever let Justin dominate him as a leader of the pack. I wonder if Cesar has a website for real.
http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!