View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 08:56 PM   #5
Cal
Yorkie Yakker

It's a vicious cycle. Justin kick's at the dog because the dog bite's him. The dog bit's him because he kick's at him. I really think Quincy bit at him protecting me. Then Justin tortured him back. Who know's. I just wish I new for sure who threw the first punch so to speak. I've actually hit Justin for stomping on the floor to aggrevate the dog. Wich in reallity probly didn't help.

Justin just left. Quincy was barking like crazy everytime he heard Justin's voice. He's in his crate. I have to keep the door blocked or he bust's it open and chase's Justin. In a way,,,it's kinda funny to see a grown man run from a little dog. Quincy will not usually go through the garage,,from the back yard to the front. But if he see's Justin pull up, he make's a b-line for him. And he does latch on if he catch's him.

I've made it clear to Justin he WILL STOP aggrevating the dog,,,or go find another place to live. My dog IS NOT going to live his life in the crate. Justin think's it's terrable that I care more for the dog than him. I told him that's not true. But that's what I mean by Quincy is just a dumb animal and doesn't know any better, and Justin should know better.

Now I just have to deal with Quincy.

Last edited by Cal; 12-27-2006 at 09:01 PM.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!