View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
Cal
Yorkie Yakker

Default My dog hate's my son

Quincy will let anyone pet him. He's freindly with everyone. Greet's everyone with a wagging tail. Except my 21 year old son Justin, that is. As soon as he walk's in the door, Quincy viciously attack's him.

I think, but am not sure, it may be my fault. When They first met I did the "get em boy" while play slapping so Quincy would protect me. Well, I think Quincy has took this to hart. Justin doesn't help matter's either. He kick's at him,( mostly to defend himself ) and kick's his crate while he's in it, and yell's at him. He does everything he can to aggravate him.

I told Justin that Quincy was just a dumb animal, and didn't know any better, and it was up to him to make up. Justin swear's he has never really kicked , or hurt him. But Quincy just attack's. When ever Justin would aggrivate him, I would make him leave.

Now for the bigger problem. Justin is moving in with me. I told him he was going to make up with the dog, or he was not welcome in my home. The only thing now is, I told Quincy he had to make up too, but he just refuse's.

I'm really open for suggestion's here. Thank's, Cal
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!