Thread: Food..picking
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Sad Food..picking

Just needed to hear how and what everyone's furbaby like? Siu Pao used to like his Innova but not anymore then I bought Canidae. He used to like it but not anymore. I know its boring for him to eat the same thing everyday so I try to make it more interesting. I put in some natural plain yogurt or some cottage cheese. He licks the yogurt and cottage cheese and leaves his kibbles sitting there and wouldn't eat them. I cook for myself and hubby everyday so I will boil some chicken or salmon and add it to his food. I also add some apples and boiled vege and he will eat everything but the kibbles. Sometimes he will eat a few but that is it. If I do not add anything, he doesn't eat anything either. I don't know what to do next. I am thinking of can dog food but I know if I mix with kibbles, he will just eat the can food and leave his kibbles and its too much for me to feed him 100% can food. I am thinking of cooking for him but what about the time I need to travel or board him for a few days?

Is everyone's Yorkie this picky? He seems to like Fromm's White Fish & Potato but I know he will get bored of it after 2-3 weeks. Please help. I need ideas to get him to eat a little more.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!