View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 08:48 AM   #12
Simmy84
Senior Yorkie Talker

Yes Jennifer is great I love her handling she really does a great job.
OMG all girls in heat, poor Tailor and much poorer Jennifer
The sister of my girl finished very fast I think during one week and came back. She is cute and a great mover, the only thing is that she?s a little bit small. She had her first littler some months ago, but maybe this will be her only one, cause she needed and Cesaerian section for getting one puppy. But this puppy is smashing, it?s a boy and he is much taller than her. I think she stays small cause she and her litter mates lost her mother just one day after birth and had to be feeded by hand. She was such thin that we thought she wouldn?t do it, but she fighted and finally really did it. My girl and the brother are both taller as they where from the beginning. But she will be the show lady than.

No, I really think your boy is great, love also your other dogs (I visited your website), they have so much expression in their faces, real cuties! I just love Yorkies with expressive faces, here in Europe you sadly often see them without, and with very long muzzles and so on especially in Germany. It?s a pity!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!