Thread: scard about max
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 08:36 AM   #1
Babymax
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default scard about max

well i had max in wellness for a few days know mixing it with kibbles and bits he loves the kibbles and he will not eat the wellness no matter what i do to it iv tries every thing but i still put them both in his dish i come to see that the kibbles are gone and all the wellness is still in the bowl so one day i only put the wellness in his dishb and left it there fron morning till late afternoon with no kibbles in the bowl bacause iv heard that a dog will not let them self go hungry but he did not even eat a peice of the wellness and i gave him the kibbles to see and of corse he just gobbled it right down know 2 days later he is acting different hwe wont eat ay thnig he is very tired lazy does not do much of any thing he is almost 6 months old could he maybe be going through something like a growth spitr and wants to relax alot

please right back soon any one with any thing to kelp

Alos how bad is kibbles and bits really because if they were that bad why would he keep making so many different kinds and not be off the shelf it it harms puppys and grown dogs
Babymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!