View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 03:17 PM   #15
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned
Thank you so much Joy. What I did was I gave her Beech Nut Naturals Vegetables and Chicken baby food. There is no onion or garlic powder. She wouldn't eat it so I gave it to her with a syringe. Also I gave her some water afterwards. She is sleeping right now in my cozy blanket. Where can I get Pedialyte? Do they have it at a grocery store? I gave her nutrical and I am also going to try that formula that Luna's mommy posted just in case. I have heard puppy chow isn't the best food but since the breeder gave her that I figured I would until it's safe to switch her food to Innova, or a healthier one she likes. I also used to give Teddy water with honey in it so I will try that with her as well. Teddy liked it. I will update you guys on her. And thanks so much.
No problem at all, that's the same kind I got Jaden! Maybe you should try the sweet potatoes flavor, he seemed to like it better for whatever reason.

You can get pedialyte in the baby section of almost any grocery store, they have it at Walmart too. I think giving her the formula Luna's mommy posted before bedtime would be a great idea! I think you are smart to wait to switch her food, if you do that now it's just going to cause her more stress and she doesn't need any of that right now. Sounds like she is doing great and that you are taking great care of her!
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!