Thread: seizures
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:06 PM   #1
brittanyBug
YT Addict

Default seizures

my yorkie Lacey who is a year old has been having very bad seizures for the past 2 weeks or so. We took her to the vet the first time she had one, and the vet gave us some seizure meds. that we are supose to give her 3 times a day. Well the meds seemed to have been working untill today she had another seizure her first in a few days, so we rushed her back to the vet, there was a diffrent vet working today and he said that he felt that her sugar dropping may be the reason for the seizures, if so the meds the other vet gave us wouldn't work. So he gave her a shot of some sugar stuff then let her go back home, and told us to try and not give her any nutrical or anything like that till in the morning and her would take some blood and check her sugar levels. But she just doesnt seem to be getting better like she usually does after a seizure. She keeps tilting her head up like she is looking at something on the celing and keeps opening and closing her mouth, she will do this for a few minutes then go back to sleep then wake up and do it again. My family and I are so confused about what we should do next. If any one has any advice please post and tell me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!