Thread: Itching?!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 04:09 PM   #9
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheer1027
I am feeding her Purina puppy chow still. My vet said she should eat this until she is atleast a year old. I don't believe it has any corn or anything else in it...but I am not sure. She also gets a serving of Little Caesar once a week for a little treat. I feel so bad for her! I hope it is not what I am feeding her. Does anyone have any other suggestions on food? Because if that is it I feel like the worst parent in the world!

She was taking supplements but I noticed it did make her itch more, so we stopped that. I did not want to make it worse for her.

I just feel so horrible for her. I know she doesn't feel good...I just wish I knew what to do to help. I will try anything at this point.

Purina Puppy Chow is not a good food at all and I am almost certain that it has corn AND wheat in it as well as byproducts and that is what is making her itch. Look at my previous post, post #3. You should be feeding her a super premium quality food. Look at my previous post and click on the link that says "THIS LIST." Any food on that list is an excellent food and you really should consider switching her food to something off that list.

Also, consider adding Missing LInk Supplement to her food everyday. It has Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids in it that will REALLY help her skin and coat and also boost her immune system. Do an internet search for Missing Link supplement and also do a search here on YT for Missing Link. SOOOO many people here use it and everyone has gotten fantastic results. You should really check into it.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!