View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 07:08 AM   #33
Missy's Mommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewiesMom
Oh and for those of you asking about doughnuts, that was a key phrase to use to attempt to bring members back on topic. Sorry if it seemed like a "secret club".
Thank you for clearing that up, I thought it meant "troll" so glad to hear it didnt mean anything negative. I think the majority thought it was a secret club because the majority didnt know we were supposed to use that word to bring members back to topic, the word was only used by a select few.

I received a PM warning me about certain members but I too like to make my own desicions and just deleted the PM and never replied to it. I now wish I forwarded to the admin because I am sure there are many others who have recieved a simular "warning" about members and I dont think its very nice.

Its a shame, I really hope the people who are acting immature will be the bigger person and just stop. I am sure there are debate forums out there that might be better suited for their behaviour.

This is a yorkie site for yorkie lovers, we all have 1 wonderful thing in common!! We LOVE yorkies!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!