View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 06:03 AM   #1
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Love Anyone with 4 YORKIE's????

Anyone out there with 4 Yorkie's? If so what are their Sexes? What are their ages? Are they Driving you crazy?
I already have 2 full grown, 1 male and 1 female.....they had puppies (yes a planned pregnancy/Breeding). I sold the 1 male puppy to the best home I could find, they were waiting 1 1/2 yrs. for him.
Being the addictive person that I am, I originally wanted 6 but now @ 4 I think that's enough! I have 2 females and I'm having trouble deciding w/c one to keep? 1 is a clone of my male Artie, she looks just like him, but w/o the irritating "Male traits" that he has and the other one is soooo tiny and a clone
of Abigail, but she is so small that she is more delicate and I have to watch her more! We all get along and I have no problems with my "Pack" until my BF. gets Home from Work.....he was already complaining that the 2 were enough! He makes comments all the time about how much work they are, although I don't know why b/c he barely has to spend time w/them?
I'm the one cleaning, walking/exercising, spending and caring for them 24 hrs. a day! He is a Dog Person.....he used to raise "Boxers".
I only work 2 nights a week so I can afford them financially and time wise too.
I don't know why he's putting pressure on me to sell one!
I wish I could sell him?
I haven't posted pics. yet b/c I still haven't figured out my digital camera?
I'm curious b/c I don't see a diffference in 4 compared to 1? Except in Grooming time and Vet. cost? Thanks for your opinions (in Advance) Aloha*
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!