View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 11:32 AM   #13
laurenhorne
YT Addict

You guys are great..he isn't home alone..I have actually brought him to work everyday to make sure his bloodsugar is ok and he is eating..even if it's force feeding (which has been soley forced during the day since his arrival)...today my fiance gave me a break and I have talked to him on the hour...he has never been with him all day alone and finally sees what I have been telling him about Stoli not eating and just laying around...he only sees the baby after I get off and he is great then, playing and eating etc..

BTW my work environment is an office setting..I have a very quiet warm place for him and he has room to roam and play if he wants...so I don't think it is the scenery (too much activity or stress etc) that makes him not wanna eat and just literally sleep all day...I feel like a crazy person when I check his gums constantly and give him his food on a schedule (not that I shouldn't do these things) but he seems so irritated with me..he looks up at me like, gosh mom, let me sleep!! I do let him sleep but I wake him to eat and pee and play if he has it in him...

I cannot wait to get to the 12 week mark...I constantly pray that I can do everything possible to make sure he gets there with us...
laurenhorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!