View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Cry and yet more stress

well my last post was about layla's anal glands.. HUGE issue... please post if you can help! but NOW my father has told me that my uncle wants to get my cousin a yorkie for christmas (WORST TIME EVER to get a new pet) these are ppl that left their cat in a car for 6 hours in 40 degree heat (Canadian.. sorry don't know the conversation... 90 maybe?) while they went to a wedding and his wife .. when i showed up at their house with my grandmother and layla.. she said to me.. is that thing going to piss on my floors.. no hello.. nothing.. so they are NOT pet ppl.. esp not Yorkie ppl.. i wrote my uncle this nice email telling him that layla is as demanding as a baby.. even now that she is 9 months old... i suggested maybe a less high maintenance dog like a Cocker Spaniel (one that can stand some heat or cold... a more sturdy dog.. and a personal favorite) and to wait for the summer when their daughter (who is 11) is off school.. there is NO way his wife is going to take care of htis dog all day.. it will be in its crate surrounded by poop.. i'm sure of it... so PLEASE pray that my uncle takes my advice... i don't even want to hear if he gets one.. i'll be so sick worrying about the poor thing.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!