View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 11:02 AM   #1
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Default Doggie Hairstyles?

Emma needs a haircut really bad

I want to find a picture that I can give the groomer to go from, but I'm having a hard time when I've looked through Google.

I'm pretty sure she has a cotton coat...I like her hair long on top of her head for ponytails, but it's getting long on her body, and she keeps matting She mats mostly under her arms and on her chest, especially when she wears clothes. She looks so "disheveled" right now-her hair is always messed up, I think it gets in her eyes and it itches, so she rubs her face and body on the floor!

I once asked the groomer to do a "typical" yorkie cut, and she had long hair on the head face, and a puppy cut everywhere else. I thought it made Emma's head look HUGE! Does anyone else think this looks funny? I don't really want to go back to the straight puppy cut, because we've spent so long growing out the hair on her head-but it looks scraggly now, so I'm not sure what to do.

Also, they always shave up her nose and around her eyes. Does anyone else's groomer do this? If I ask them NOT to do it, will it take forever to grow out? What will it look like if it's not shaved?

Please post pics of your Yorkies with haircuts, and let me know what you liked and didn't like about them. Hopefully with your help I can get an idea of what haircut to give Emma!
Suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!