Thread: Uh--oh.....
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 04:10 PM   #1
debi_s
YT Addict

Camera Uh--oh.....

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.....

How can I make this stupid story short and to the point???????

I bought some pet clippers...(nice ones with lots of different guard attachments)...I HAD TO clip some hair off of LIL BIT because all the "long, wooly thingy's" falling from the pecan trees was just too much....

Well,.......Friday evening I was babysitting my grandson, Adam, and kept looking at his hair...he needed a haircut......I have watched the lady's at the hair place cut his hair a zillion times....

So I decided I could do it....I sat him out on the front porch...wrapped a towel around his shoulders....and started clipping away....mostly the back using the #4 guard.

We did ok until some hair blew into his face..and he wiggled and then JUMPED..... ...UGH....I cut a big 'gouge' out of the hair near the side of his face!!!!!

The longer I worked to try to fix it the worse it got...and he even JUMPED again......finally I just stopped.......I didn't have enough time before his mom came to get him to get to the hair place to get things fixed.

So....I took him Saturday and told the lady "some IDIOT tried to cut his hair with DOG CLIPPERS ..."

End of story...his hair is now fine (a bit shorter than I would like) and Lil Bit did get a nice little "trim up" and did great!
debi_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!