View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 09:20 AM   #9
velobabe
Mommy's Lil' Piper Cub

Clock More excited by the minute

Thanks everyone SOOO much for the great welcome!! I just got off the phone from speaking to the breeder. Max, as they call him, (not sure what I'll name him yet but he DOES look like a Max) had a bilateral inguinal hernia and they operated on him about a week ago, at 8 weeks old. I have the information for the veternarian that they use and plan on calling her for as much information as I can get. The breeder said he has healed well and romps around like he never had any surgery. I just want him home so I can cuddle and take care of him. The breeder is going to send me updated pics and also his weight. His mama was 4 lbs. and his daddy 3 and a half, and both his grandparents are under 5 lbs. so he may be a little guy when he's all grown up. I have also heard that if you spay or neuter young, before the hormones hit, that they tend to stay smaller...not sure how true that is though. I just want him happy, healthy, and here!! Yes, I am already owned by my Yorkie son...his little doggie pawprints are already walking a pathway all over my heart THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOME!! AND THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!
velobabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!