View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 06:38 PM   #23
Stormy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendyla
Wow... I can't believe what I just read... I feel like such a schmuck!

I lost a baby this summer... We were travelling and our petsitter lost my girl... I was devastated any shorty after began looking for a breeder. We found Denise's website and got suckered into 3K for my new baby Emmie! I have to say I didn't get the 'no papers thing' but I didn't care so it was all good. Fortunately, I have a gorgeous girl and had minor problems when she came home... typical puppy worms... Other than that she has been a love and very different from puppies I have had in the past. She is not yappy... she has been a breeze to train and as mentoined she is gorgeous... Maybe I got lucky and got a 'home bred' pup...

Either way I feel bad that I contributed to her scam... I had never bought a dog from a breeder and didn't know what to look for. My older boy came from a pet store (I know... bad choice as well... but he is the best!!!)... and recently we adopted a stray little girl who is the love of our lives!

I don't know whether we will be looking again any time soon but I will be sure not to recommend this breeder.... Thanks for the info!!!

Kendyl, Emmie, Dixie & Scrappy
Well Kendyla I am very glad to hear you were lucky with your baby and that she is fine. It is scary to hear these things after the fact, but how were you to know. So thankfuly you did ok.
However, There is no such general thing as typical puppy worms" either....that is total neglect. Any good breeder has mother and pups wormed before the babies are sold....it is not a given that puppies have worms.

Enjoy your baby ....she sounds lovely....
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!