View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 07:53 AM   #1
velobabe
Mommy's Lil' Piper Cub

Animal Smiley 019 New baby boy had hernia..neutered already

Hi everyone! I am happy and excited to be a "newbie." I have found my . He is 9 weeks old today. He has already overcome surgery to repair a hernia, and in the process they also neutered him. I found his handsome little face on the internet and fell in LOVE instantly. I have wanted a Yorkie for so long and my husband is getting him for me as my birthday gift (which is today). We will make our first payment on him today and he should arrive the weekend of June 17th, which is our anniversary weekend. Our anniversary is the 19th, so this all works out perfectly! Our little man will be flying into the Philadelphia airport where we will drive to meet him. I don't know all the logistics yet. I just found out that he WILL be mine. I am so anxious to meet and hold him!! I look forward to everyone's advice and to getting to know everyone here. From what I've read so far, everyone seems so nice and helpful, and of course everyone is head over heels in love with their little fur babies . I know I will enjoy being a part of this forum!
Attached Thumbnails
New baby boy had hernia..neutered already-max4.jpg   New baby boy had hernia..neutered already-max1.jpg   New baby boy had hernia..neutered already-max2.jpg  
velobabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!