View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 07:39 AM   #21
kendyla
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg WOW... I wish I had known....

Wow... I can't believe what I just read... I feel like such a schmuck!

I lost a baby this summer... We were travelling and our petsitter lost my girl... I was devastated any shorty after began looking for a breeder. We found Denise's website and got suckered into 3K for my new baby Emmie! I have to say I didn't get the 'no papers thing' but I didn't care so it was all good. Fortunately, I have a gorgeous girl and had minor problems when she came home... typical puppy worms... Other than that she has been a love and very different from puppies I have had in the past. She is not yappy... she has been a breeze to train and as mentoined she is gorgeous... Maybe I got lucky and got a 'home bred' pup...

Either way I feel bad that I contributed to her scam... I had never bought a dog from a breeder and didn't know what to look for. My older boy came from a pet store (I know... bad choice as well... but he is the best!!!)... and recently we adopted a stray little girl who is the love of our lives!

I don't know whether we will be looking again any time soon but I will be sure not to recommend this breeder.... Thanks for the info!!!

Kendyl, Emmie, Dixie & Scrappy
kendyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!