Thread: just venting
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #4
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02
i took layla to watch my parent's curl tonight.. we do this most fridays (i'm 23.. live with my mom and dad and go to university) anways.. layla is always a big hit there.. eveyrone jsut loves to come see her and play with her.. so we were sitting around after they played and this one woman was really interested in her and the things we do with her and so we were talking and our family has made the decision that layla won't be left alone at home.. we have the lifestyle where someone can always be with her (my parents own their own business) and she kinda looked at me like iw as nuts.. then she says.. maybe you should spend more time trying to get a date than with your dog. i'm sure she was joking... but it really hurt me... i mean she woudl never know that my bf of 3 years.. the guy was going to marry... broke up with me in june... and that i've been heartbroken ever since (doing better.. but still... ) but regardless of whether that had happened to me.. i thought the comment was rude to me and to layla... who i love more than anything... i would much rather spend my evenings with her than at some bar being hit on by drunk guys ... is that wrong? maybe do i spend too much time with her?? i feel like i'm always at school and when i'm not.. i just want to be with her and spend time with her.. i dunno.. didn't know who else to tell this to that would understand..
What a rude remark! I think it is incredible that you live with your Mum and Dad and that you guys have made this great commitment to Layla.

....btw I have two single sons -- both are real hotties and neither one is dating at the moment -- RG, 24, is a serious natured nursing student and Earl is a more happy-go-lucky kinda guy.... PM me if you are interested.....
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!