View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 01:25 PM   #5
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny
First off , for your room: I do the same thing. My office turned into the "puppy" room so I went and bought a peice of linolium and layed it over the carpet. Now it doesn't cover the WHOLE carpet, including the spot right in front of the door, which like yours, turned into the favorite spot to go. So now what I do is cover all the bare carpet spots with pee pads. I use clear packing tape and tape it to the carpet!!! It works!!! My puppy I kept still pees "on the pee pad" in front of the door. (just be careful when you come in ) Its more work, but it'll save your carpet.

Belly bands!!! My saviour! My male is also my stud so he wears his belly band whenever we are home the WHOLE time. I just change them like a diaper, like every 3 hours. When we are at work he's kenneled, but other than that he gets free run of the house with his belly band. I LOVE THEM!

I hope I helped!!!
I am so grateful for your response. I will definitely be praying the belly bands work. Also, the pee pads do cover the bare carpet and are stay nicely put in place with thumb tacks...........lol

Kitty, thank you for your reply as well

Join today and remove this ad!