View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 06:38 AM   #14
rachelsyorkie
Rachel & Tilula Belle
Donating Member

Being honest is great, but if someone said your friend is fat & stupid & you like both people, if you tell them what they said you will be pretty much just doing it & hurting their feelings & then what does it say about you if you continue to hang around that person. It will just never work, cause you cant take it back once its said. So I deal like this, I will say thats my friend, husband, sister... And no one is perfect, they have some wonderful qualities, try to see the good in people & I wouldnt let them talk bad about you either cause i'm a good friend. You would need different words but its kinda the same senerio. I take up for everyone & I keep the hurtful things secret to protect those I love, I know it makes me a liar but telling the truth never got me anywhere anyways.lol.And think hard about telling your dad that secret because it will become very real once you tell him & just like the other you cant take it back once its out. Once you know. he knows you know it is going to be a whole nother ball game.
rachelsyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!