View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 06:16 PM   #5
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLowry
Did you take him in? If not...I would...he can't be left out all night...for one another animal could kill him...and I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it is EXTREMELY cold here...I don't think a yorkie could take that much cold...if that DUMBa$$ doesn't want him,,,if I were you I would foster him until you could find a home for him...or maybe bring him to a shelter...at least we would be out of the weather..and wouldn't last very long in a shelter either...OMG! hearing stuff like this makes me SICK!
I absolutely would if I could, but Toto is having some medical problems right now and I can't dare compromise her! My friend has 4 Yorkies and she can't for the same reason! We are desperately looking and hopefully have someone who might be able to do it. After he is well, and if we can get the Mom to surrender him, we will look for him a good home. Right now we just would like to see him far away from the idiot that doesn't want him and in a safe, warm place where he can recover. It is soooo sad because the Mom loves him like he was one of her children!

It makes me sick too .... temps here at night have been down in the 20's ... don't know what we will do, but we will help him. Please keep this little fella in your prayers.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!