View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyeanne
There is a situation .... have to get all the details ... there is a little Yorkie boy about 14 months and about 2 lbs. The man hates him, the Mom and the children love him! He has some medical problems and can't seem to get potty trained. They have a new house & the man wants him gone!! He actually kicked him across the room when he hiked his leg last night!! He is making him sleep outside and their yard isn't even fenced! I won't sleep until I know he is safe and warm. The biggest problem is he started coughing last night, was taken to the ER and he has kennel cough. They gave him a shot and medication but it will be a while before it's safe for him to be around other animals. We are desperately looking for someone with no pet to at least keep him until he is over the kennel cough! I don't think it will be any problem at all to find him a good home, even with medical problems, after he has recovered. For now we just desperately want to find a way for him to be safe & warm!! He is a bundle of energy, a real sweetheart and get this .... he loves children!! Just keep this little one in your prayers ... and pray that we can help him soon!!
Did you take him in? If not...I would...he can't be left out all night...for one another animal could kill him...and I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it is EXTREMELY cold here...I don't think a yorkie could take that much cold...if that DUMBa$$ doesn't want him,,,if I were you I would foster him until you could find a home for him...or maybe bring him to a shelter...at least we would be out of the weather..and wouldn't last very long in a shelter either...OMG! hearing stuff like this makes me SICK!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!