Thread: Vets.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 05:51 PM   #1
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Lightbulb Vets.

I have noticed after reading through many threads that there are alot of people that question their vets or complain about thier vets. I never really relized how hard it was to find a good vet until I started reading through posts on here. I absolutely love my vet. I can call him 24/7 just to ask a question and he treats me like I am gold and like my dog is a precious comodity. I guess he is very rare huh?? I searched around and asked many people about a good vet before I decided on who to go to.

I was thinking that it might be helpful to post who you use for service if you are in an area where there are other YT members so they know if it is a good place or not.

I know that there really aren't many others in my area but if anyone wants to know who my vet is I will be more than willing to list him also. He is very skilled with the toy breed dogs and he is always telling me about new things that he learned about them and so on.

Also I thought that it might be helpful to those who have never had a yorkie before to list what the best questions would be to ask when looking for a vet.

Just an idea////////////////
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!