View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 10:40 AM   #24
darlingdinkies
Yorkie Yakker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdorkyyorkies
....Rightfully in my eyes, she should feel an obligation. Its unfortunate she doesnt.
I know I would feel it if I had stated those things and make a good will offering to you.
If she would have done that I doubt very much you would not feel the anger toward her, and probably wouldnt be on a public forum because you feel lied too....
You're right , I wouldn't be at all upset with Cindy if she would've done that. Even responsible business owners make mistakes. I know that. But it's only the irresponsible ones that refuse to take any responsibility for the justified dissatisfaction and financial loss the customer endures. We wouldn't be having this conversation if I felt Cindy had done that. Instead, I would probably commend her for being one of the upstanding breeders who is willing to do that.

And let me make it clear, actually, we wouldn't even be having this converstaion if Huck had remained under the 4.5 lb range. I could understand an estimation that is a pound or so off. But she described him as a "tiny teacup" that would most likely not even reach 3.5 lbs. He's 5 lbs and still gaining! That's significant.
darlingdinkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!