View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 09:10 AM   #18
pmitchell13
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Same thing happened to me

I bought Gucci from Puppyland here in Stafford Virginia. I did no reasearch other than searching washington post. I saw him fell in love and purchased. I non chalauntly asked how big he would get i thougt all yorkies were one size. She said he will be 4-5 pounds. Well found out at first puppy visit they werent reputable breeder from the vet who knew of them well. Also at first visit at 12 weeks he weighed 4 pounds. He now weighs a whopping 8 pounds. I didnt think he was different until i began taking him out. People kept saying WOW thats a big yorkie. It began to make me feel some kind of way. I now have 3 yorkies. I did more research and now have 2 tiny yorkies from reputable breeders. I think lesson learn is do your homework, dont rush to buy a yorkie. I ran into other yorkie owners who i met that seem to have very excellent quality yorkies and I asked them who was there breeder and did research on them, this time i had to choose between 6 different breeders and and I made best decision. Online purchased scared me i was more willing to do long drive than purchase online.
pmitchell13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!