View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 06:03 AM   #10
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

I've never had a dog that didn't manage to eat some chocolate occasionally -and have never had one get sick yet.

This doesn't mean that I deliberately feed them chocolate - or that I don't know chocolate is bad for dogs.

But every once in a while - my dogs manage to get a bite - And, if it's a small amount - I don't worry about it. I am always paying attention to my pets anyway, so if one ever got sick, got diarrhea, or threwup -- I'd be aware of it.

**** Actually - my Bichon ate an entire Hershey bar a couple months ago - a Hershey bar with almonds.... He didn't get sick, but he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. ---- He got this out of my sister's purse and was in the bedroom gobbling it up (how sneaky can you get?) - while my sister and I were in the kitchen having a great visit. I think he even ate half the wrapper.

He also totally destroyed my her checkbook - that must have been fun! So, needless to say, between her checkbook and her Hershey bar, she puts her purse on the table now.

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!