View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 03:21 AM   #9
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

Glad to see she is doing alright, just keep an eye on her.

I don't think that little bit of chocolate should hurt her.

My cocker loves chocolate. No I don't give it to her, she has a huge thing for chocolate, I have to be very careful with her. One time she ate a whole thing of milk chocolate mini bars, there must have been 24!!
This was a few years ago, she was very bad and go to the chocolate, and then ripped the package apart and the ate the chocolate. Luckily she was find and didn't have any problems.
Not too long ago, I had some brownies she got to. She ate about 4 big brownies. She was a little bloated and drank alot but she ended up being alright. I called the vet and they told me she should be okay because of the type of chocolate it was. I guess dark chocolate or real cocco is what is dangerous for them.
She is so bad when it comes to chocolate and even though we put the chocolate up she manages to get to it and tear through it. So we are very cautious around here when it comes to chocolate. Thankfully those are the only 2 times she has gotten chocolate over a period of 8 years. She never gets into anything except chocolate. Just my luck, my dog loves the one thing that is really bad dangerous for her!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!