View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 04:32 PM   #13
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLowry
COLOR]PHEEEEWWW! Didn't know what I was in for when I posted this one! lol

This is an instance that happened last year:

A little boy donated some money to a man collecting for the Salvation Army. After the little boy dropped the money in the bucket the man gave him a lollipop and said Merry Christmas...there was a woman standing by and heard this...she went up to the man (with the little boy still standing there) and told him that she was very insulted by what he had said...the man had a couple of, not very nice, words to say her and she left in a huff!

I am so tired of "potically correct"!!!! Ever since I could talk it was always Merry Christmas and I am NOT going to change now! I used to have my own business....I am a nail tech....I would have little gifts for my customers....one of my customers was a Jehovahs Witness....she very politely told me that she couldn't accept the gift and I was fine with that...I am not about to push my beliefs on ANYONE! So,....they shouldn't be pushed on me....SOOOOOOO...

[COLOR="[COLOR="red" MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
I agree!! I am so sick of "politically correct." Honestly, SO many other laws are influenced by religion (that's a whole nother topic in itself), so why would saying "Merry Christmas" be so bad?

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!