View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 04:59 AM   #7
Susette
Yorkie Talker

It's been really interesting to read all your messages everyone. Nice to know that the yorkie nature can be stubborn in general...Your tips above are great. (Apples as a training tool? Boy would that be great, these doggy treats at the store cost so much...) I had read about using clickers as training tools...anyone else use them? I think Kady would want the food though, hah!

When Kady was oh, about 4 mos old I taught...no wait, she decided to let me think I taught her down (laying all the way down on the floor). Well, that was fine, but then when I wanted to teach her sit, she'd go all the way down. Only recently does she sit, and I know she knows it, but she is stubborn as all get out about it. She'll go all the way down, I'll say, "no, sit pretty for me" and she wags her little butt and grumbles about it and shakes her head at me, all the way complaining as she gets up to the sit position...it's funny to watch. She really likes to think she's the boss of me (I guess truth be known...she's right)

Last edited by Susette; 12-08-2004 at 05:07 AM.
Susette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!