View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 07:10 PM   #15
kitty
My Best Friend
Donating Member

It's just that I feel that I've been fighting for my life my entire life and I'm so tired of doing it. I was born premature (3lbs.) I stayed in the hospital for the first month of my life in an incabator and with feeding tubes because I lost weight if I nursed. I've been through 2 abusive marriages and 1 very abusive relationship that put me in intensive care. I survived a car crash in January. (I don't know how the kids and I made it out of that one.) The only explanation I have for it is that good took the wheel and delivered us unharmed. My van flipped and we rolled several times before landing on the passanger side. It caught fire and we were trapped inside due to the fact I had the child saftey locks engaged and couldn't open the back door from the inside. Some how I found the strength to break the window and help the kids out. It was really peaceful during the whole wreck and that is how I know GOD was there. (I know my gaurdian angles have probably plucked all the feathers out of their wings by now. lol) I just wish every day wasn't such a big struggle.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!