View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 06:40 PM   #8
kitty
My Best Friend
Donating Member

My oldest is 11 and all of a sudden he has an attitude that won't end! I just really can't take him being so mean and hateful to his brothers and sister. And of course me. I have given up so much for him. His bio father left us when he was 4 mos. old and me pregnant with my second. (He's 10) Then I have a 7 year old boy that has behavioral problems that just don't end. It's a struggle everyday with that one. He's in the first grade and he's been kicked off the bus, banned from going on any and all feild trips. I spent most of the last school year at the school picking him up for one thing or another. He was kicked out of the first school he attended in Pre-kindergarten so we had to move to find another school. My daughter is 6. She's so sweet and kind but is learning her brothers behaviors. I just never planned on raising kids on my own. I love them don't get me wrong. My life evolves around them. I just have been so down lately and they don't help when they won't mind me. I've been running a high fever for the last 2 weeks due to an infection I got after my surgery. I'm now on the second course of antibiotics and am also taking blood pressure meds. I've never in my life had high blood pressure until recently. (I'm not that old either or over weight. I'm going to be 32 at the end of this month.) And then on top of it all I think I broke the puppy's leg tonight and am waiting on my vet to call me back. (I posted a thread under sick/emergency about it.) I wonder what else will happen tonight.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!