View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 11:20 AM   #19
She-ra's Mama
Got Yorkies?
Donating Member

I haven't actually had "family" visit, but we really believe our home is haunted. The house was built in 1917, and it is very old fashioned still to this day. Anyhow...A week or so ago, I was awakened by a lady talking in my bedroom. First thing I thought, someone is outside the window, but at 3am, nobody needs to be in my yard! Anyhow...I cuddled up to hubby, said please let me go to sleep...and I did. The next night, we all went to bed, around the same time, something said "mommy"...I jumped up, and immediatly looked around to see if was my girls...nope! I was scared out of my mind! I started having an anxiety attack...so I woke my hubby up. We went into the living room and he got me some water. By then I was doing ok, so I told him what happened. He asked me to describe it. It sound just like I recorded a child talking, and pushed replay and then stopped it when it was through...static and all. I was so freaked...it didn't feel evil...but something is definitely here. I talked with my mother, who inturn talked to her boss, a pastor and he told me to sleep with a Bible under my pillow...I have and I haven't felt funny, or heard strange things. We really don't feel like the spirits are evil...but with some of the things that go on...we have begun to really question things. I wish I knew how to look back into the history of this house...but I am afraid of what I may find.

Yes...I DFEINITLY believe in the after life! And I will never say I don't!!!!!
She-ra's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!