View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 08:51 AM   #15
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophersmom
When I was 23 years old I was engaged to a young man that I had been dating for four years. Tragically, he was killed at work one day when his surveyors pole touched a high tension wire. He was electrocuted and died instantly.

I was devastated and my whole world came crashing down around me. I never thought that I'd recover from it all. I was just a mess.

On the last day of the wake, just before they closed the coffin, the family let me be the last to say my good-byes. I stood by the coffin and had this warm feeling wash over my body....from head to toe. Almost like a warm rain. I heard the words 'everything's gonna be alright' so clearly.

I was shocked and amazed that I'd heard that...it was just so clear and like he spoke it right into my ear.

I truly do believe in 'the afterlife'
I also participated in a seance a year or two later where I was told,via the medium, some information from my fiance that absolutely no one would know. It was truly amazing

It took me about 5 years to grieve him. I never thought I'd love again, but I moved away from my home town and ended up falling in love with the most wonderful, kind man. We have two kids and I'm so blessed to have been given two chances at love.

What a beautiful, wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!