View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 08:29 AM   #12
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

I love hearing all of your stories, and I love watching Ghost Whisperer because the stories are so heartwarming. So here's my story...
My younger cousin was only 5 years old when her mother committed suice, with a butterknife. We were all very shocked and saddened because she had 2 old kids (teen and preteen). Years went by and we all moved on. My little cousin didn't find out till she was 16 that her mother committed suicide. They all told her she died from the cancer. She had so many different tumors and cancers at that time that it was unbelievable. Well they live in Australia. My cousin came down for a visit when she was 16, right after she had found out. We were sitting up and talking one night about everything, life, boys, school, and her mom. We had the light dimmed and were just talking quitely. I was asking her what she remembers about her mom. All of a sudden this big BRIGHT white light started shinning in the room and just moving around. I was freaked out but she was like that's her, that's my mom. She comes and visits me when I am in bed. To this day, I'm like did we make that up, did we dream that or was that real
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!