View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 08:02 AM   #9
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Have you ever experienced something that has made you stop and think, Maybe that was a loved one passed on? Like a strange happening that you can't explain.

Last weekend my son and family came to visit and we were all sitting around talking, reminsing about my Dad who passed this last New Years Day.
Anyways I have a fireplace that is electric and can only be turned on by a remote. The remote was sitting on top of the entertainment center,it turned on for about 5 seconds then went off. We all just gasp and looked at each other ,looking around. It was really a wierd feeling.I really feel it was my Dad letting us know he is still with us.
I thought this would be a good thread for us to share our strange happenings.

Since our 26 year old son passed away last August we had something similiar happen. We have a fan in our living room that when the light switch is on can only be turned on and off only by remote. We hadn't been home no time when we would be watching tv and the light would come on and we keep the remote on the wall that's where it always is never anywhere else. My husband tried all the remotes in our house to see if one of they was also controlling the fan and none of them worked.

Then he came up with the idea that someone in the neighborhood has a remote with the same frequency as ours. I told him that was impossible because these remotes don't work very far away and all of our neighbors are far enough away to where that would not work. We each have 1 acre lots.

It still happens quite frequently, just yesterday the fan was going full force as I only run it on low and we never use the light on it. This happens too many times to count anymore. Now when it happens we just look at each other and one of us will get up and fix it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!