View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 05:11 PM   #58
Mitzis Mom
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Girl
I have a Shih Tzu and a Yorkie. Most people know what breed my Yorkie is but my Shih Tzu has been labled as everything from a "cute mutt" to a poodle.
The question that I find really amazing is when people ask me if they are both from the same litter! Hello! My Shih Tzu is 4 yrs old and 11 lbs, my Yorkie is 4 months old and 3 lbs. My Shih Tzu is white and carmel colored, my Yorkie is the usual black and tan Yorkie puppy colors. Shih Tzu's have a very small nose with NO bridge at all; Yorkie's have a bridge and a very different looking nose!!!! I just look at these people in utter amazement, before I answer their ridiculous question.
However it does not really bother me because I am used to it. Our children were adopted from Korea and are 2 yrs apart, both were adopted as infants. You would not believe the ridiculous questions I have gotten from strangers in regards to my kids.
Actually we had once a litter of 4 from our Giant Schnauzer girl with a German Shepherd and a Collie and two of the pups looked like a Giant Schnauzer, one like a German Shepherd and one like a Collie. We almost could have sold them as pure bread. Another time my blonde Hungarian Vizla had an affair with a black Great Dane and the litter of 13 (!) was divided in 6 blonde Vizlas and 7 black Danes... the only thing was that the blonde ones were to big for a Vizla and the black ones to small for a Dane. Other then that they had all the features...
Mitzis Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!