View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 03:55 PM   #20
Princesa
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot
Parkside's Just Kidding took a 2nd on Sat. and a !st and a Reserve on Sunday. Pretty good!! There were a lot of dogs to compete with at this show!

T.
WOW thas good. She is looking to give me a companion dog and since my son is homeschooled i figured to learn enough to show a dog would be kind of the same as having a 4H type of project. I just cant even imagine how to start if i did want desire to show a dog, and am even intimidated by all the information I have read and learned.

Anyway my son and I were watching a dog show in TV a few weeks ago. We both are clueless as to how they judge especially when its i guess a "Best in \Show" title. I am assuming that that is where there are all kinds of breeds showing. I mean how in the heck would you pick a the best out of a group of dogs that are so diverse. I guess at the same time, I am one of those people who doesnt get the Ms. Universe pagent when the have all those beautiful women representing all the countries in the world, and the judges have to pic one. WHEW!
Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!