Thread: Allergies??
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 02:28 AM   #4
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

How is her skin and coat??
I am allergic to dogs and like most people it it the pet dander that gets me. I give mine baths every week, sweep everyday, wash bedding, clothing, toys, bowls frequently. I bath them in a good moisture that stops any flaking and helps to keep them allergen free. I also take medicine everyday for my allergies and get shots too. Basically you keep the dog and the house clean for the most part. Although, I would make sure that it is the dog your dad is allergic to, I would hate for him to get rid of the dog without knowing for sure. You can have an allergy test done to see what it is his is allergic to.
I have yorkies and maltese and they don't shed and I am not very allergic to them but I am allergic to my cocker spaniel. They are my babies and I woulden't give them up for the world, so I do everything I can for me to be allergy free while enjoying my babies.
I also have cats too which I am highly allergic to and I do the same thing with them. What seems to have helped the most is the allergy shots. The shot itself doesn't hurt, the needle is so small I don't even feel it. It helps build an immunity to what you are allergic to and has helped sooo much.

Good luck, I hope things work out for you!!

Oh and your baby is sooo cute!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!