View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #8
KitteN
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I've never had an animal be this close to me. Its hard since my daughter doesn't understand where her snickers is. I think back when she was little and just memories of her. This what its like to have a missing child? I have put flyers up. Gottin a few calls. Guy called and had seen her last monday morning a few streets down. I had a guy call me and said he thinks he seen her dead on the rd several several streets down the other way from the guy who seen her monday. Guy who said he thinks he seen her dead said it was last tuesday morning. We went door to door asking.. No one had seen a dead dog. Guy in a van even stopped us and said there had been a terrier killed over 2 weeks ago but it had a collar. My yorkie had gottin a bath and we didnt get a chance to put her collar back on. Its hard not knowing. At this point she has to be with someone or dead. Over a week in the rain and cold. I dunno its hard.. I put an ad in the paper for this week. Just to kinda keep trying. I've talked to local shelters.. I just want her home! My husband and I are getting back together we were seperated so im in the process of moving. Not too far but still moving. When im at my place I always check around and even look at the back door hoping she would be there.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!