View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
Magneticgal
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default A new kindler and gentler training method!!!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to update you on Lexie!! As many of you know, I have had problems with her being aggrseeive and growling and biting randomly at people and dogs. I did major research on trainers and a lot of them used harsh barbaric methods. No way was I letting them touch my baby girl! Yet I knew I had a major problem that had to be dealt with. After much research, I found an area trainer and have had 2 lessons so far. He uses a method called the "Dog Master". It is a unique teaching sound catalyst tuned to the dogs mind alone for mental directions and control. It is sort of like a small piece of jewelrywith a tiny tuning fork that vibrates Yes- I was VERY skeptical- how on earth can this work? HOWEVER- one session made a believer out of me! Lexie did a COMPLETE turnaround. Part of the problem was that she thought SHE had to be in control at all times, which was very stressful on her. It was a MAJOR relief to her when she realized that I WAS the one in control and making the decisions. This trainer had Lexie totally under control WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL FORCE AND WITHOUT YELLING or even RAISING his voice- it was absolutely the most amazing thing I have ever seen. If I hadn't have seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed this was possible. This works for a multitude of issues from barking to jumping to the aggression issue I have dealt with. I had another lesson tonight and she did AWESOME! I actually had her coming on command and staying with me until I released her- I never thought this was possible with her! Thank GOD!!!! There is hope for my baby!! If anyone is interested in any more info on this, please let me know. I am definately the new DOG MASTER marketing person- this is GREAT!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!