View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 06:02 AM   #10
Emmsmom
YT 500 Club Member

Oh man.. The first night was rough! LOL I know she was up about every 3 hours. I just gave her some warm puppy milk and water and that seemed to do the trick. Last night I went and bought her ultra nutro chicken, rice and oatmeal hard puppy food. Last night that is what we gave her soften with warm water. She couldn't get enough of it.

I really like the idea of putting it all in the blender and mixing it later with water. I hadn't really thought of that.

I think she is spoiled already. She loves being held when it is time to sleep. Needless to say my daughter loves that. It was so funny. This morning my daughter came and woke me up about 5:30. She had been up with the puppy for a good 20 min. She said momma... I can't get the puppy to go back to sleep. LOL It was so funny. So we gave her some milk and water(I dilute it some) and she peed and pooped and went sound to sleep.

Is this normal for a puppy to wwant to eat that often? I swear I still think she is a tad bit younger. Some of her teeth are just now coming in. I just can't imagine why on earth someone could get rid of the pups so early.

Oh by the way her name is is Keira. The story behind that... When the chronicles of riddick came out was the same time we went and got Diesel. Well Riddick just didn't seem to fit but the actors last name did. (Vin Diesel) SOOO... LOL In the movie he is trying to get to a girl named jack. He finds her and she tells him her name is now Keira. LOL So we thought it was cute and fit her. LOL Sounds corny I know LOL

Anyway thanks a bunch for the help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!