View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 05:09 AM   #13
Zoiesmom11
Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm not 100% satisfied right now either, BUT, before BarkBusters:
1. Was peeing on the floor often
2. Barking incessantly at night outside and then couldn't come inside and be still, she wanted to be biting our feet or barking at the door.
3. Couldn't walk on a leash very well

AFTER
1. Potty training is 90% better!!!! Has only peed on the floor if left in a room alone after eating or drinking (like if I go to put the kids to bed and forget to put her out first)
2. She actually started laying down by me at night while I watch tv, which had NEVER happened before and we can actually watch movies at night now because she's much calmer! She is more content to be with us and not be patrolling the house or backyard.
3. She walks on a leash much better and is happier doing so than before.

I can only tell you my first hand experience. I still am working with a trainer. We will be working next time on setting invisible boundaries when someone is at the door so she will stay back and not bark.......wish us luck. Right now she runs to the door and barks usually crazy and then tries to get them or run out the door. She's gotten a little better since we started the training but we haven't worked on this specifically yet.
Zoiesmom11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!