View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 02:08 PM   #10
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine
Interesting idea. But has it not come to your attention that some prospective puppy buyers were very close to buying from those that could v ery well have been making false claims and/or been wanting to scam someone but the reputable long time breeders pointed out a few things that caboshed the whole thing? It wasn't being mean, the criticisms in my opinion, were trying to stop something not quite as it was in claims, from happening.
You perhaps remember the alleged puppies for sale from Julia I believe the name was who sounded much like Elena, both very suspect.
Lock a thread after a post will leave a field day for anyone not quite on the up and up to scam anyone on the Forum
Personally, I would love to see the Yorkies for sale/Wanted and stud services for sale/wanted off this forum totally. It is this stuff that is causing a lot of the discord but the answer could be to remove that feature completely from YT, breeders looking for sales can be advertised totally elsewhere that they want to on the Internet.
Let YT return to being a pet forum for pet YOrkie owners to talk about their furkids. Or to ask what to do if such and such happens or how to find a reputable breeder, that sort of stuff.
I agree with Lorraine 100%. How many times have we seen a person sign on as a new member with their only intention being to well a puppy. The puppy is sold and you don't see them again until the next puppy. IMO I think the majority of members want this forum to be one of helping one another and not used as a place to see our beloved breed misused by scammers, disreputable breeders and by those that only come on to make a profit. This forum should be kept as one of awareness, help and learning.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!