Thread: The Flu
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 07:56 PM   #13
AllyKenyon
Senior Yorkie Talker

wow that seems kinda late to get them...but i guess flu season hasnt hit fully yet so they arent in such a hurry...people are getting them all over here and all the docs offices have tons of them...they offer shots for free every friday at my kids' doc office for people that dont have insurance...we have it but he said we could get it for free cuz of our copay...things are ok here for the time being...we are talking again and trying to figure out a way things can work...the girls are sleeping finally and im hoping that they wont wake up in the middle of the night...this is kinda funny....i called the tell-a-nurse at their doc office and her solution for them to help them keep hydrated was to give them 3-4 teaspoons of watered down poweraid every 5 min for 8 hours...how rediculous is that...no person that runs a household can do that...i almost had to laugh in her face for that...but i did notice that the only time they throw up is when they drink alot at a time...well at least for rylee...my oldest...mckinzy has thrown up a few more times then rylee but thank god since shes smaller, her tummy is smaller too haha...i just hope they sleep through the night and no wake up pukes haha...thank you all for your kind words
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!