View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 03:12 PM   #20
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
EXACTLY right, she is LOVELY....both on the phone and when you arrive at her beautifully decorated home. BUT....that does not mean a thing regarding the puppies. They are kept in the basement. She brings up one at a time. She told me on the phone the evening before we took this long drive up there that she owned and had available on site both the sire and dam. Neither were there when we arrived. All she had was a supposedly "Aunt" Yorkie and "Grandmother" Yorkie....
All I can add is SAVE YOURSELF SOME POSSIBLE GRIEF AND BEWARE !!!
WOW I think my eyes bugged out of my head when I read these posts!!!! I LIVE in Sutton MA and went to her house 2 yrs ago when I was looking for a yorkie pup. It happened just like some of you said. Great personallity on the phone, like I was going to the BEST place EVER! I got there....gorgeous home....she had ALL kinds of photos on her counter top of these gorgeous dogs that were supposed to be related to all hers....She only brought up on dog at a time, but had her really pretty little one upstairs that she owned. The first one she brought up was older and kinda big(no big deal) but it had some kind of disease in its eyes and they were all runny. I told her I would like to see another, and she brought that one back down and about 5 min. later came up with another that also looked sickly....I think I saw three that night and they were all $3,000.00 or more!!!!!!! I said, thanks but no thanks. Ya know I didnt really know about dogs at all at this point because I had never really owned one, I had only been searching on line and stuff, but I just knew something wasnt right. Like why wasnt she letting me and my daughter go downstairs to see all of them, and why did it take her soooooooooooo long each time she went down to get one. And of course the fact that they really didnt look like any of the cute little healthy pups I saw online, or any of the beautys that she had pictures of. About a month later I got Louie from somewhere else around here and he is just so healthy and perfect. Then a yr later I got Bella from the same place....I feel like sending her pics of them and saying, "hey I went to see your pups, who were very sickly looking for $3,000.00 and I got mine for $1500.00 and they are VERY healthy!
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!