View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 01:40 PM   #16
Stormy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silipie23
I looked into getting a yorkie from her! I can't believe all what everyone is saying about this place...its shocking because her website is so professional and when we spoke with her on the phone she was so friendly, knowledgeable, and sounded soo in love with her yorkies.

I never made it to her house to visit the yorkies, and thankfully I found my baby from a great breeder, but someone should do something to let people know about this woman! My boyfriend kept saying how great she sounded and looked on paper, that had we actually gone to visit her we probably would have bought one from her! to think what could have happened! Thank you for posting this info on this website, thats probably a huge step in the right direction!
EXACTLY right, she is LOVELY....both on the phone and when you arrive at her beautifully decorated home. BUT....that does not mean a thing regarding the puppies. They are kept in the basement. She brings up one at a time. She told me on the phone the evening before we took this long drive up there that she owned and had available on site both the sire and dam. Neither were there when we arrived. All she had was a supposedly "Aunt" Yorkie and "Grandmother" Yorkie....
All I can add is SAVE YOURSELF SOME POSSIBLE GRIEF AND BEWARE !!!
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!